The following items will test your grasp of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct
answer for each item. When you have completed the exercise, check your answers with the answer key
that follows. If you answer any item incorrectly, study again that part of the lesson which contains the
1. In what condition should using units be encouraged to return unexpended ammunition?
In its original pack.
With all containers opened.
Unpacked for inspection.
Nose end up.
2. What DA Form is used to turn-in live serviceable ammunition?
3. What percent of residue materiel must be inspected?
Refer to Figure 1 for question 4.
4. Who assigns condition codes?
5. The using unit enters their document number in which block of a DA Form 581?