measurement standards and TMDE-GP supported by the CRC.
h. Technical Supply Section.
(1) Maintains an authorized stockage list in accordance with AR 710-
2, and provides control over the supply operations.
(2) Exercises management control and operates the stock control
This includes computation of requisitioning objectives,
accountable records, distribution of materiel, and identifying function
applicable to supply for support operations.
(3) Requisitions, receives, stores, issues, classifies, and disposes
of materiel used in the CRC operations.
(4) Maintains demand data for all repair parts used in the CRC
operations to include parts obtained through requisitioning, local
purchases, cannibalization, support agreements, etc.
(5) Requisitions, stores, maintains, issues, and disposes of direct
exchange stocks of measurement standards and TMDE-GP.
i. Base TMDE Support Operations. Calibration and maintenance support
provided by this operation encompasses instruments identified in TB 43-180
as requiring ATST calibration, and TMDE-GP that does not require
(1) Provides DS/GS level maintenance support
TMDE-GP located in the immediate vicinity of the ACRC.
(2) Provides GS level maintenance support for
instruments and TMDE-GP evacuated by ATST's for repair.
(4) Insures repaired instruments are calibrated after repairs are
for organic instruments identified in TB 43-180 as requiring that level of
(6) Provides repair and return service for unserviceable TMDE-GP
evacuated by ATST's; initiates replacement of TMDE-GP from direct exchange
stocks; and when applicable, provides uneconomically repairable statements