(7) Expand side panel with drive shaft wrench until edge of hinged
roof is supported on end of swivel hooks.
Exercise care to prevent damage to seals on roof edge.
(8) Push upward on corners of hinged roof, open front and rear end
panel doors, and hold in open position with holding rods (figure 11).
(9) Push upward on hinged roof and swing swivel hooks (figure 12)
(10) Engage eye of each toggle clamp with anchor post in clamp niche
and close clamp.
(11) Working from outside of van, push upward on hinged floor until
edge of floor is closed with edge of hinged roof.
Then secure roof and
floor lock handle (figure 13).
Hinged roof and floor in retracted position