Bureau of Standards.
(4) Develops and prepares for publication Department of
directives pertaining to the Army calibration system.
(5) Provides or insures availability of calibration procedures for
all standards and TMDE.
(6) Provides commodity commands and calibration facilities with
current listings of existing and planned calibration standards.
listings will be used in the preparation of calibration procedures and by
internal mission facilities for selection of local standards.
(7) Insures that certificates and/or test reports are prepared and
that other appropriate documents are prepared and applied in accordance with
pertinent regulations for each standard calibrated.
(8) Provides calibration service
certified by lower level standards.
(9) Provides technical assistance, as required.