supported by the company, to include
activities as well as using units.
(2) These units are responsible:
site test equipment in an efficient manner,
2) for adhering to schedules established by calibration activities for
3) for transporting of shipping test and measuring equipment requiring
calibration by the calibration company to their supporting
4) for adhering to schedules established by the supporting maintenance
unit for maintenance calibration checks of test and measuring
equipment and for transporting or shipping the equipment to and from
the supporting maintenance units as scheduled,
5) for insuring that all test and measuring equipment requiring
6) for informing the supporting maintenance unit when established
calibration schedules interfere with the operational mission.
When scheduled calibration interferes with the operational mission, it will
The required frequency for calibration or maintenance
checks is published in technical manuals and technical bulletins pertaining
to the equipment involved and indexed in DA Pam 310-4.
d. All Units.
(1) It is the responsibility of all users of TMDE requiring
calibration to notify their supporting units and the supporting Calibration
activity of their calibration requirements and any changes to these
requirements. The provisions of TM 38-750 and TB 750-25 must be followed.
(2) It is
1) take necessary action to obtain the required repair or adjustment of
red-tagged test equipment items,
2) abide by the provisions of TM 38-750 when initiating maintenance
requests, effecting evacuation, or documenting maintenance
3) to render all assistance possible to secondary transfer sections
4) properly package items of test and measuring equipment being shipped
out of the unit for repair or calibration, and
5) supply the necessary repair parts required by visiting secondary
transfer sections to effect minor repair or adjustment of test