RESPONSIBILITIES OF AMCC, MAJOR SUBORDINATE
(1) Maintains control and technical direction of the Army system for
certifying the accuracy of all test and measuring equipment used in support
of Army materiel.
Bureau of Standards.
(4) Develops and prepares for publication Department of
directives pertaining to the Army calibration system.
(5) Provides or insures availability of calibration procedures for
all standards and test and measuring equipment.
(6) Provides commodity commands and calibration facilities with
current listings of existing and planning calibration standards.
listings will be used in the preparation of calibration procedures and by
internal facilities for selection of local standards.
inventory control, acquisition, quality assurance, and maintenance for
measurement standards and associated equipment for authorized standards and
b. Major subordinate commands.
Major subordinate commands:
(1) Provide technical data on complex items on inspection and test
and measuring equipment requiring calibration during production stages.
calibration procedures for pertinent test and measuring equipment requiring
(3) Coordinate applicable contract provisions for the preparation and
prooftesting of calibration procedures, to include special-type test and
When contract provisions are not required, prepare
(4) Insure internal implementation of the Army calibration policy.