b. Check the equipment against the component listing in Table 1-1 in
c. Check to see whether the equipment has been modified.
d. Read Chapter 2 of TM 11-5841-281-12, page 22 and
following questions. For help, see your training supervisor.
(1) What is done when the equipment arrives damaged?
(2) What should you do when a part that does not affect proper
operation is missing? _____________________________________________________
(3) Why should the packing material for the AN/ASN-128 be kept?
(4) What is the main reason for not tampering with the warranty
(5) What component is the battery installed in? ____________________
(6) What information will you record on the equipment log plate?
(7) Have your training supervisor check your work. But before your
work is checked, talk over, with the training supervisor, anything that you
did not understand in Chapter 2.
Before going ahead, make sure you
understand the material you have covered.
Training Supervisor Eval __________
1-4 Check CDU Controls and Switches for Proper Mechanical Operation.
a. The training supervisor will give you a (CDU) Computer Display Unit.
c. The CDU that is given to you may be good or it may be bad.