(8) (Driver). Enter the name of the transport vehicle operator.
(9) (NSN, DODIC, Nomenclature). Enter national stock number, Department of Defense identification
code, and nomenclature of each item.
(10) (Lot No.). Enter the lot number (only one lot number per line).
(11) (ACC). Enter the condition code.
(12) (Location From/To). Self-explanatory.
(13) (Plts/Bxs). Enter number of pallets/number of boxes issued. Explain short pallets or boxes by adding
an asterisk (*) in this block and an explanation in the remarks block.
(14) (Total Rounds). Enter the quantity.
(15) (INIT). The clerk who posts the stock records initials this block as each item is posted to the stock
(16) (Remarks). Use this block for special instructions, restrictions, or explanations.
(17) (Date). Enter the current Julian date.
(18) (Signature of Issuing Checker). The representative of the activity losing the ammunition signs this
(19) (Date). Enter the current Julian date.
(20) (Signature of Receiving Checker). The representative of the activity gaining the ammunition signs
c. The storage section performs an inspection of all vehicles against the destination portion of DD Form 626,
Motor Vehicle Inspection (Transporting Hazardous Material), which is carried with each shipment.
Asterisked items must be checked. See Figure 8 for a sample of this form.
d. Supervision of Receipt Operations.
(1) Supervision of a receipt operation is normally geared to the physical placing of munitions items in
storage. During the advance planning phase, decisions were made concerning storage locations, the
amount of personnel and equipment required, and whether rewarehousing will be necessary to make
room for new receipts.
(2) When the stock control section completes their review of the shipment's documentation, the
appropriate number of DA Form(s) 3151-R are prepared and provided to the storage section. This
initiates the off-loading and storage process. A checker will be assigned to guide each vehicle or
group of vehicles to the correct storage location, and to supervise off-loading. When off-loading is
completed, posting of the planographs, completion of DA Form(s) 3151-R (Ammunition Stores Slip),
and preparation/posting of the Magazine Data Card (MDC)(DA Form 3020-R) are performed by the
checker(s) and storage personnel. The completed DA Form(s) 3151-R are returned to the stock