The following items will test your grasp of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct answer
for each item. When you have completed the exercise, check your answers with the answer key that follows. If
you answered any item incorrectly, study again that part of the lesson which contains the portion involved.
1. In which publication and how often is a listing of restricted or suspended munitions published?
A. DOD 6055.9-STD. Quarterly.
B. TM 9-1300-206. Annually.
C. AMC Regulation 385-100. Monthly.
D. TB 9-1300-385. Quarterly.
2. Within how many days after the receipt of a lot of ammunition must an initial receipt inspection (IRI) be
A. Within 90 days.
B. Within 60 days.
C. Within 45 days.
D. Within 30 days.
3. During which inspection is an inspection of lethal chemical agents munitions conducted?
A. Periodic inspection (PI).
B. Safety in storage inspection (SIS).
C. Acceptance inspection (AI).
D. Storage monitoring inspection (SMI).
4. Which ACC is assigned to ammunition items returned by the customers or users upon receipt?
5. How often should a formal inspection of buildings where ammunition and explosives are stored be made?
C. Every nine months.
D. Every seven months.
6. How often are lightning protection systems within an ammunition area visually inspected?
A. Every seven months.
B. Every 10 months.
C. Every 14 months.
D. Every 16 months.