15. A forward ammunition transfer point (ATP) has requested 40,000 rounds of fragmentation grenades. All
you have in stock are in ACC-D. Can you meet this request? Why or why not?
A. Yes. ACC-D is serviceable without qualification.
B. No. ACC-D needs repackaging prior to issue.
C. Yes. ACC-D needs only inspection or testing, which can be done prior to shipment.
D. No. ACC-D is unserviceable.
16. When a storage crew is issuing ammunition at a storage site, what identifies suspended stocks in storage?
A. Boxes are painted orange.
B. DA Form 3022-R.
C. DD Form 1575 or DD Form 1575-1.
D. DA Form 2415.
17. Which form is used to report surveillance inspections and test results of ammunition items except for
small-arms ammunition trace tests?
A. DA Form 3151-R.
B. DA Form 3020-R.
C. DA Form 2496.
D. DA Form 984.
18. Which form is initiated in connection with the shipment of a new procurement of supplies from the
A. DA Form 4508.
B. DA Form 3023.
C. DD Form 1650.
D. DD Form250.
19. What is the purpose of the SF 364?
A. To report damage to packaging that occurred during shipment.
B. To report improper packaging or item discrepancies that may be the fault of the shipper.
C. To report receipts that are over or short in quantity.
D. To report new procurement supplies from the vendor.
20. Which record shows the date when your 105mm ring gauge was last checked?
A. DA Form 3023.
B. DA Form 984.
C. DD Form 250.
D. SF 361.
21. Which report is used to report ammunition stocks in an ASP that have been reclassified to an
A. DA Form 2415.
B. DA Form 4508.
C. SF 364.
D. SF 368.
22. Which document authorizes the accountable officer in the ASP stock control section to change
accountable records pertaining to the condition code of a specific lot of ammunition?
A. The Ammunition Inspection and Lot Number Report.
B. The Army Depot Surveillance Record.
C. The Ammunition Transfer Record.
D. The Storage Monitoring Record.