there are two types of circuits in a communication system: namely
___________________________ and _________________________ .
(30. Answer: common-user, sole-user)
31. Whenever you communicate by radiotelephone or by telephone, you are
using the electrical/electronic means identified as ___________________ communication.
(31. Answer: voice)
32. The two different electrical/electronic methods for transmitting
pictures are ____________________________ and __________________________ . The
faster of the two is ____________________________ .
(32. Answer: television, facsimile, television)
33. Data communications will be employed to transmit information in analog
or digital form for use in automatic data processing, meteorological, and
_______________________ _____________________ systems.
(33. Answer: fire control)
34. Messages can be transmitted over radio or wire circuits and printed at
the rate of 40 to 100 words per minute if the means employed is ___________________ .
(34. Answer: teletypewriter)
35. Now, to sum up, give the six electrical/electronic communication methods.