1l. "Voice" as an electrical/electronic means uses instruments or equipment
that we know familiarly as the __________________ and the _________________ .
12. Written messages are transmitted and printed out at about 40 to 100
words a minute by ______________________________ another electrical/electronic
13. Pictorial or graphic matter can be transmitted by either _________________
or ___________________________ as the electrical/electronic means.
14. Data in digital form or in analog form are transmitted by the electrical/
15. The path of any electrical/electronic transmission is called a
16. Radio stations in a net must operate on the same frequency ________________
and have the same type of __________________ .
17. Radio has the advantages of being more __________________________ than
wire, but wire is more ________________________ than radio.
18. Classified information should be transmitted over _______________________
19. "SSB" stands for _________________ _________________________ , and
pertains to ________________________ equipment that emits signals which are
essentially ___________________________ modulated.
20. If tank commanders are ordered to operate their radio sets at a fre-
quency of 23.0 megahertz, their authorized channel is in the _________________