sum of the two input signals.
product of the two input signals.
quotient of the two input signals.
difference of the two input signals.
10. The output frequency of the second mixer (T5, T6), shown in assembly A6 of
figure 2-1, is the sum of the output signals of oscillators
Q1 and Q2.
Q1, Q2, and Q7.
Q4 and Q7.
Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q7.
11. The intermediate frequency (IF) of Radio Set AN/PRC-74 must be heterodyned
output signal. What will the transmitter output frequency be if the output of the
frequency synthesizer is 4,850 kHz?
Frequency Stabilizer Kit SBM-1102 is a combination of a frequency stabilizer
It was designed as an improvement
modification for Radio Receiving Set AN/FRR-41.
Exercises 12 through 20 are based on this situation.
12. The difference between the frequencies provided by the SBM-1102 and the
internal frequencies of the AN/FRR-41 is that the SBM-1102 frequencies are
13. Assume that you are operating a Radio Receiving Set AN/FRR-41 that has
been modified by Frequency Stabilizer Kit SBM-1102.
The effect that this
modification will have is that the received intelligence signals will be
unaffected in any way.
converted into dc pulses.
14. The SBM-1102 is used as an improvement modification to the AN/FRR-41,
since it increases its