(a) Readout: ƒ1 least significant digit
(b) Sensor: repeated cycling from 0,C to 300,C will cause a shift of not
more than ƒ0.05, at 0,C.
(6) Analog Output: 1.0 mV/,F or ,C with 0.1 resolution
(7) Calibration Resistors: Display unit has integral switch actuated 32,F (0,C)
and 572,F (300,C) calibration resistors.
(8) Reliability: Mean time between failure (MTBF) - 4200 hours. A failure is
defined as any malfunction that occurs to place an operational position outside of
the defined specifications.
(9) Calibration Cycle: This unit shall maintain specified accuracies for a
minimum of 360 days.
(11) Power: Battery powered with integral battery charger circuit and plug-in AC
(a) Battery - rechargeable with easily removable spring tension or clip-on
type terminal contacts. Battery shall last a minimum of four (4) hours
continuous operation before requiring recharging.
(b) AC adapter - will operate from either 115V or 230V, AC, 50-60 Hz
power. The unit will operate in a temperature measuring mode and charge
the battery at the same time.
c. MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS.
(1) Weight: 5.5 pounds.
(2) Size: 8-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H x 9-1/2"L
Length - 10 inches
Diameter - 3/16 inch
d. ENVIRONMENT SPECIFICATIONS
(1) Operational conditions:
(a) Temperature +4,C to 40,C.
(b) Relative humidity 0 per cent to 90 per cent