When you complete this lesson and the review exercise, make sure you understand everything that
has been presented before going to lesson 2. If you are not sure, go back and review those areas that
are not clear.
Answer the following questions by referring back through the lesson.
1. How many storage compatibility groups are there?
2. In what storage compatibility group would you place fireworks?
3. In what storage compatibility group would you place high explosive separate loading projectiles?
4. In what storage compatibility group are HEAT mines?
5. With what other group or groups may group E be stored, including when warranted by operational