Circle the letter of the correct answer to each question.
1. During your inspection of ammunition salvage material, what will you use to record any deficiencies?
DA Form 581.
DA Form 3151-R.
Stock control records.
2. You are inspecting artillery brass and steel cartridge cases. What is a true indication that the primer has been
Primer is a bright color.
Primer is not flush at the base of the projectile.
Propellant increments are missing.
Primer flash tube is burned and dark.
3. When performing a visual inspection on containers of mortar ammunition, what types of explosives are you
Propellant increments and fuzes.
Ignition cartridges and metal links.
Propellant increments, ignition cartridges, and fuzes.
4. You are inspecting practice M62 and M69 hand grenades. What is the status of the fuze if the safety pin and
safety level are missing and the striker assembly is over the primer?
The fuze has been removed.
The fuze has been activated.
The fuze has been fired.
You should replace the safety device.
5. You are inspecting an antitank M20 practice mine. How is the arming plug removed?
By turning the arming plug counterclockwise.
By turning the fuze clockwise.
By lifting the arming plug out with an M20A1 plug remover.
By lifting the arming plug out with an M19 plug remover.
Recheck your answers to the review exercises. When you are satisfied that you have answered every question
to the best of your ability, check your answers against the exercise solutions. If you missed two or more
questions, you should retake the entire lesson, paying particular attention to the areas in which your answers were