Circle the letter of the correct answer to each question.
1. Where do you go first when you arrive at the unit you are to inspect for unit basic load?
a. The S4.
b. The unit commander.
2. Upon what do you base your unit basic load inspection report?
Items actually on hand.
Status of markings and packaging.
Properly filled-out DA Form 2062.
3. You are checking the unit's property book during a basic load inspection. What form is the source
document for making up DA Form 3328?
DA Form 3328-1.
DD Form 3022.
DA Form 581.
DA Form 09-038H.
4. What is the purpose of the DA Form 2062 in basic load transactions?
To sub-hand receipt ammunition.
To request basic load ammunition.
To compute authorized allowances.
To be a continuation form for serial and/or lot numbers.
5. What entry is made in the Location block of DA Form 3328-1 when using ammunition lot numbers?
Hand receipt number.