Answers to Practice Exercise #4
1. Who searches: Personnel who are familiar with building, designated individuals familiar with area
and its contents.
2. Who does not search: EOD personnel and Military Police will not be required to search community
areas, barracks and offices.
3. What will be searched in the auditorium: All common areas, to include seating area, bathrooms,
and stage. All restricted areas to include projection room and offices.
4. When will the search be terminated: After entire area has been searched. You should not stop if
one item has been discovered. There may be more.
5. Action required when a bomb or suspected bomb is found: Any bomb or suspected bomb should
not be touched. Military Police will be notified, who in turn will notify the nearest EOD Detachment.