Circle the letter of the correct answer to each question.
1. What is one of the documents a unit's publications requirements are based on?
2. What form is used to establish a publications account?
a. DA Form 12-R.
b. DA Form 5496.
c. DA Form 12-99-R.
d. DA From 4569.
3. How are changes made to loose-leaf publications?
a. By making changes on affected pages.
b. By replacing pages.
c. By replacing chapters.
d. By making changes in the table of contents.
4. Whom would the inspector provide a publications inspection deficiency list?
a. The shop foreman.
b. The company commander.
c. The S-1 officer.
d. The battalion commander.
5. What should be used to make written changes in publications?
a. A red ballpoint pen.
b. A blue-black ballpoint pen.
c. A sharp, dark blue pencil.
d. A sharp, black pencil.
Recheck your answers to the review exercises. When you are satisfied that you have answered every question
to the best of your ability, check your answers against the exercise solutions. If you missed one or more
questions, you should retake the entire lesson, paying attention to the areas in which your answers were incorrect.