MM4618, Lesson 3
6. Which cycle should you run in order to obtain a complete screen of formatted transactions?
7. Which cycle produces changes in ammunition serviceability and inspection data that have occurred since
the last report?
8. What is the title of the cycle that allows the user to interactively add, delete, and/or display a record of the
catalog description file?
a. AJCR18, Table Reports.
b. AJCR19, Storage Point/Account Description File Update.
c. AJCR20, Catalog Description File Update.
d. AKCR21, Transaction Code File Update.
9. Which cycle allows interactive input of acceptable daily cycle transactions that will process during the next
10. What does the cycle number AJCD80 indicate?
a. SAAS-3, Daily Cycle.
b. SAAS-3, Document Status Reports.
c. Daily Cycle.
d. Document Status Reports.
Recheck your answers to the review exercises. When you are satisfied that you have answered every
question to the best of your ability, check your answers against the exercise solutions. If you missed two or more
questions, you should retake the entire lesson, paying particular attention to the areas in which your answers