Circle the letter of the correct answer to each question.
1. On what is based the kind and amount of ammunition to be stocked at an ASP?
a. On the ammunition needed by supported units for the first five to seven days of a war.
b. On the TOE stockage list of supported units.
c. On the ammunition needed by supported units for the first three to five days of a war.
d. On the TDA stockage list of supported units.
2. In what field storage category is 7.62mm ball ammunition?
a. Category C.
b. Category B.
c. Category A.
d. Any category.
3. What are the subdivisions within a field ammunition storage location?
a. FSUs, stacks, and bunkers.
b. Sections, FSUs, and stacks.
c. Sections, FSUs, and areas.
d. FSUs, FSCs, and ASPs.
Use Figure 6 to answer Question 4.
4. What is the minimum distance for Category F ammunition stored 40 tons in each of two barricaded
a. 99 feet.
b. 265 feet.
c. 40 feet.
d. 1,500 feet.
5. What is the second step in preparing a storage plan?
a. Locate stacks.
b. Locate sections.
c. Select an ASP.
d. Establish FSUs.
Recheck your answers to the Review Exercises. When you are satisfied that you have answered every
question to the best of your ability, check your answers against the Exercise Solutions. If you missed one or more
questions, you should retake the entire lesson, paying particular attention to the areas in which your answers