4. With the calibrator zero/test switch to test and the test
instrument range switch to 0.01, the digital voltmeter will indicate between
0.990 and 1.010 volts and the teat instrument will indicate full scale within
one-half minor division.
5. The remaining ranges can be checked by setting the switches
on the test instrument and power meter calibrator to the respective position.
(c) Calibration Factor
1. Set power meter calibrator zero/test switch to test and the
power (mW) switch to 0.1.
2. With the test instrument range switch to 0.1 and the
calibration factor switch to 88 percent, adjust the power meter calibrator zero
3. When the test instrument calibration factor switch is set to
the positions listed in Table 1, the digital voltmeter will indicate within the
Calibration Factor Test.