Practice Exercise #3
You have been asked by the Commander of III Corps at Fort Sill, OK to perform an area clearance
operation. For numbers 1-4, state whether each sentence is True (T) or False (F).
___1. Helicopter landing areas may be set up only if you think they are necessary.
___2. Roadways should be cleared first so traffic can resume.
___3. Population areas do not need to be cleared for this type of operation.
___4. Disposal operations should be started last so clearance operations can be conducted effectively.
5. You will need personnel to assist EOD personnel.
Who are the most easily trained for this
6. How much training should be given to ammunition technicians who will be working in cleanup or
7. Is it necessary to train newly arrived EOD personnel?
8. You require a large quantity of explosives in a single shot. What should you use?
9. What is most practical way to clean up an ASP disaster area?