Lesson #3 Self-Test
Circle the letter of each correct answer.
1. During a range clearance operation, ordnance free of explosive is
a. left in place
b. placed on a scrap truck
c. destroyed at the site
2. At the end of the day, after all non-EOD personnel leave the range, EOD personnel
a. remain to dispose of all staked ordnance
b. re-inspect the area within the designated boundaries
c. vacate the inspected area and report to the collection point
3. Medical personnel
a. must be on call and able to respond within 5 minutes
b. must be present in each area of operation
c. are not needed unless WP is present
4. The personnel most easily trained as aids for disposal operations are
a. artillery NCO's
b. MOS 12
5. Which of these statements is true?
a. It is better to use a 5-ton cargo truck for clearance operations than a 2 1/2-ton.
b. Rubber-tired vehicles are better to use than track laying cargo vehicles.
c. A dump truck is not required but should be used to carry scrap and excess equipment.
6. True or False. You must follow the disposal procedures set down for each munition during a