(9) Maintains a complete up-to-date file of calibration procedures
for all instruments calibrated.
(10) Participates in preparation of interservice support agreements
for ACL calibration and repair services.
(11) Prepares DA Forms 3758 for laboratory instruments used in ACL
operations that are not listed in TB 43-180-1.
(12) Provides organizational, DS/GS maintenance of organic TMDE and
measurement standards that are within the capability of the section.
(13) Performs DS/GS level maintenance on TMDE-GP evacuated for repair.
(14) Does calibration after repair of measurement standards and TMDE-
(15) Coordinates requirements, initiates requisitions, and assures
availability of a maintenance bench stock of repair parts for use by the
base TMDE support section.
b. Team KA, Area TMDE Support Team
Provides personnel and equipment to perform TMDE
calibration and repair of general purpose and selected special purpose test
approximately 3,200 calibration TMDE Support actions annually.
(2) Basis of Allocation:
One or more per organization requiring TMDE
One hundred percent mobile.
c. Team KB, Area Calibration Laboratory
standards of KA, ATST.
d. Area TMDE Support Team (ATST).
(1) Maintains the ATST calibration and repair set in an accurately
operating condition with accuracies traceable to the ACL.