(2) Calibrates and repairs components of the ATST calibration and
repair set identified in TB 43-180-1 as requiring ATST calibration.
(3) Calibrates and repairs TMDE-GP and calibrates TMDE-SP identified
in TB 43-180-1.
(4) Obtains ACL calibration support in accordance with the schedule
(5) Accomplishes calibration support for TMDE as scheduled.
(6) Prepares and uses DOD
labels and forms and
DA Form 2416 as
outlined in TB 750-25-1.
(7) Performs cross-checks as outlined in TB 750-25-1.
(8) Provides for the accuracy of ATST time and frequency measurements
as outlined in TB 750-25-1.
(9) Prepares DA Form 3758 for instruments as used by the ATST which
are not listed in TB 43-180-1.
(10) Initiates SF368 as Equipment Improvement Recommendation (EIR) for
TMDE-GP and components of the ATST calibration and repair set.
(11) Initiates DA Form 2028, Recommended Changes to Publications and
Blank Forms, for publications and forms used by ATST.
(12) Coordinates requirements, initiates requisitions, and assures a
supply of repair parts is maintained.
equipment, and supported TMDE-GP to the CRSC base TMDE support section when
repair is beyond the capability of the ATST.
(15) Complies with procedures outlined in TB 750-25-1.
a. The ACRC element assigned the responsibility (TB 43-180-1) for
calibration of a TMDE-GP is also responsible for repair. TMDE-SP designated
(TB 43-180-1) for DS/GS/AVIM unit calibration and repair will be
accomplished by the DS/GS/AVIM unit responsible for maintaining the
associated system/end item. When specified in TB 43-180-1, selected TMDE-SP
will be calibrated and repaired by the supporting ACRC element