(2) Identifies requirements and maintains sufficient resources
(personnel, equipment, and repair parts) to provide ATST calibration and
repair support within the assigned mission support area.
(3) Maintains the ATST Calibration and Repair Set in operating
condition with accuracies traceable to the AACL or, in the case of time and
(4) Performs organizational and DS maintenance and calibrates
components of the ATST Calibration and Repair Set identified in TB 43-180 as
requiring ATST calibration. May evacuate those components to the ACRC base
TMDE support operation when deemed more expeditious and cost-effective.
for ATST measurement standards identified in TB 43-180 as requiring
calibration by the AACL or USASL.
(6) Provides DS level TMDE-GP maintenance support for owners/users
located within the assigned mission support area. This includes repair of
TMDE-GP that does not require calibration.
constraints imposed by mobile ATST bench stock, repair parts available from
the TMDE-GP owner/user, and calibration schedules.
equipment, and supported TMDE-GP to the base TMDE support operation for
repair and return when repair is beyond the capability of the ATST.
(9) Insures repaired instruments are calibrated after repairs are
(10) Returns TMDE-SP found unserviceable during calibration to the
owner/user for repair.
(11) Coordinates requirements, initiates requisitions, and assures
availability of maintenance shop stocks and bench stocks of repair parts.
(12) Maintains repair parts demand data for parts expended and
provides the technical supply section with complete data on all parts used
in repair operations.
a. Administrative storage is the placement of an instrument in a
limited care and preservation status.
It is considered to be temporary
storage when there is no immediate need for the instrument, but there is