maintained in the standards facility in a state of certified accuracy at all
(2) Use and maintain secondary reference
68 1.8 F for dimensional standards;
(a) Temperature range:
73.4 1.8 F for electrical standards.
filtered air supply.
special isolation mounts for critical standards.
(3) Are responsible for repair of secondary reference standards,
secondary transfer standards, and all TMDE not repairable at the ATST level.
standards and adhere to established schedules.
(5) Provide worldwide calibration and technical assistance as
required by AMCC, and refer problems that cannot otherwise be resolved, to
(6) Provide a single calibration and repair service for all test and
measuring equipment used in support of Army materiel under their assigned
missions within their assigned geographical areas.
(7) Apply certification labels or red tags and, as required, prepare
certificates or test reports on items processed.
(8) Annotate correction charts to indicate certified readings.
(9) Insure that all test and measuring equipment calibrated with a
standard that is out of tolerance is recalibrated.
Insure that each
activity so affected is notified that the calibration loop was not valid.
(10) Provide secondary reference calibration and repair service for
those items within an assigned area that cannot be certified by lower level