Figure 12. Sample DA Form 581 as a turn-in document for residue
(29) Related Document Serial Numbers. List all supporting DA Forms 581.
(30-31) Leave blank.
(32) TAMIS Control No. Leave blank.
b. Upon receipt of the DA Form 581 by the SAAS-4 activity for turn-in action, the stock control clerk pulls the
due in suspense copy of the original-issue DA Form 581 and reconciles the turn-in by:
(1) Comparing the TAMIS training codes on the turn-in documents with the issue documents (see Figure
13, page 20 for a sample issue document) to verify the reason why the ammunition was issued and
(2) Comparing the entries in blocks 2, 7, 8, 13a, 17, and 18 to verify technical and administrative entries.
(3) Check block 28 of the DA Form 581 to ensure the correct statements were entered and signed. The
turn-in statement entered by the customer must reference the document number that was used to