(14b) Date. Enter Julian date request approved.
(14c) Signature. Enter signature of authorized approving authority.
(15) Item. Enter Item number.
(16) DODIC. Enter Department of Defense Identification Code (DODIC).
(17) NSN. Enter National Stock Number.
(18) Nomenclature. Enter nomenclature. Enter the words "Last Item" after the final entry.
(19) UI. Enter unit of issue.
(20) Quantity Requested/Turned In. Enter quantity being turned in.
(21) TEC. Enter Training Event Code. See appendix K of DA PAM 710-2-1.
(22) Action Code. Enter one of the following codes:
NIS - Issue for training or combat
TAR -Training assets return
TIR - Turn-in residue
IBL - Initial Issue Basic Load
BLR - Basic Load receipts
RBL - Rotate Basic Load
NTI - Normal turn-in combat (23-27) Leave blank.
(28) Remarks. Enter the following statements as applicable:
"'The above items drawn on document number xxxxxxx were not expended. All other items drawn on
that document number were properly expended." (Training only.)
"Residue turn-in is under document number xxxxxxx." (Training only.)
"The vehicle listed below passed the safety inspection required by DD Form 626." (Optional entry.)
"As a result of shortages, DA Form 5811-R (Certificate of Damaged Class V Ammunition Items) is
attached." Enter this statement and attach completed DA Form 5811-R when there is a shortage
between the quantity of unexpended ammunition issued and ammunition returned to the ASP.